1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Just got a message for the Blore meet. Aug 15 will fall in the month of Ramazaan. Hence I'm not sure if i'll make it. I mean, i'll be fasting so what good a Lunch do. Anyway, will try and make it for the drive. But not confirming anything right now guys, guess will wait till the last moment and decide. hope you guys understand !
  2. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru
    Hey guys... Sorry not active on my desktop...

Me fixing the date and not being there is out of the question.......

Okay will work the route : Starting point to end will make the program list... by the way : Vroom y don't u come down... elbow exercise is due also... Shake called me yesterday and i told him i would respond last evening but had some friends over for dinner...
  3. Lineaman

Lineaman

Bangalore
    Dear Linea's and Punto's(read as: owners), I am new in this group and new owner as well. I would be glad to make it to the Bangalore meet. BTB am I late in responding? More than me, my 5yr old son will be more excited to see all the Linea's and Punto's at one place.

I can recommend Yelahanka to Doddaballapur road for this meet. I see that Sunday's are not very crowded on that road.

Vinay
  4. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Hello Guys M facing intnt prblms so cudnt reply M up fa IT

An d Advance frenship day wishes to all ma frens ::D

JAI HIND!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey you are certainly not late and nice to see we will have at-least one Linea.

Now I can see confirmed -
    1. Ravi
      feby_thomas
      Fiat-Yamaha
      Gopi
      shakesin
      ancientmariner
      Girish
      K_K
      arulvr
      Lineaman

50/50
    1. punto-er
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Cool, good to see the numbers ;).
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I stay in BTM 2nd stage.
  8. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Glad to hear Ravi..will catch up over some weekend. I stay right behind the Advaith Petrol bunk, besides the garden !!
    Cheers
  9. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Full on!!!
  10. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Mods, thanks for sending the SMS and email alerts on Bangalore meet. Hopefully it will instigate more people to join the meet. Looking forward to it eagerly.
    Shakesin / Girish, I guess we should finalize the venue for the meet also by the end of this week. I am ok to drive to any part of Bangalore. Some of them could have reservations. Should we start a poll?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.