1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We better get hold of him in KHT motors tomorrow.
  2. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    My bad :uh i was talking about adit, adit is oot.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yes - ...as long as it respects spirit of TFI & its members, unity of TFI as a family & does not encourage groupism within the family. Thats why the forum is very mildly moderated.
  4. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Yeah right.. Hope all TFIans unite and make important decisions with everybody's consent.

I agree again.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So when will we have Videos?? Am waiting eagerly.
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi Ravi,
    Karthik1100 is a bit busy with his movie schedules. He will post the video by tomorrow.
  7. puntoer

puntoer

Bangalore
    Nice to see that you folks had a lot of fun :) - I hope to... maybe next time !!
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Let me clarify again. Not even a distant attempt to question the intent of a large group of TFI members would be allowed. However, we're carrying on right now taking the earlier instance as just an over-enthusiasm.

Regarding the decisions, the same are being taken & will be taken in the interest of the forum.
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Mods,
    Sorry if we guys hurt you. "Over Enthusiasm" is right word used to describe us. We are very happy being an over enthusiast, but we promise to refrain from showing it here henceforth.

Lets stop this debate now and continue with Meet discussions. :!:
  10. chill guys. video is ready and i am rendering and compressing it. please wait for few hours, i'll upload.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.