1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtain Down, Thanks Karthik1100 for clarifying my statement to other FIATians.
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Hmm what a collection, good to see the oldies.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Glad to see a Mature understanding amongst Fiat'ers :) ::T

Jai Ho Fiat'ers & spirit of TFI :clap
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Its always good to air our voices openly and express our feelings. ::T

For those who are wondering who we FCB guys are?! We are the founders of Fiat 1100 Club Bangalore!

Here are some pics of we four IDIOTS. :)

Left to right: Funkykar(Karthik Makam), Karthik1100(Karthik M.B), Arun1100(Arun Srinivasan) and Sujith Thomas!

[attachment=0:3did1hmp]DSCN2896.jpg[/attachment:3did1hmp]

[attachment=1:3did1hmp]DSCN2870.jpg[/attachment:3did1hmp]

DSCN2870.jpg

DSCN2896.jpg
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Sorry I posted :eek:fftopic posts

Back to B'lore meet discussions, Karthik1100 is in the final stages of editing the Meet video!! :dance
  6. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Hi FCB guys,
    How can we forget you guys? The photograhs posted by you guys are really mind-blowing :wow :wow

BTW: I saw some messages in this thread that the video of 15th Aug meet is getting edited, when you guys are planning to release that video? I am eagerly waiting for that :roll:
  7. Mind blowing Videos people, I saw all of them in raw form. As we were recording in traffic, they require editing badly to remove some unwanted scenes and noises.

We too waiting for MB's editing work to finish and for the FIATians to see their cars in action :dance
  8. Am still waiting for pics from Adit and others :firey Its going to be a week.
  9. adit where are you man? i have seen you clicking so many pictures in the drive and even mine. post the pics at least part by part. anybody knows adit personally here, please get the pics from him and post.
  10. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    i asked girish if he was able to pick the pix, it seems he is out for a training. as karthik said someone will have to pick it up from him once hes back.
    shake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.