1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    hats off to u guys!!! :clap
  2. i wish one more day come like that. full of fiats, beers, kk and raghu dixit live performance. wonderful!
  3. Hi all,

One frank QUESTION to all who participated the 15th August Meet !

"Did you really come in for the meet for having passion for FIATs? Or just in exciting of owning a popular car and fun?"

Regards
  4. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Hi Sujith,

As for as me, I love FIAT and thats the reason why I participated the 15th Aug meet .::D Today's new car is tomorrow's old car, so no fun on that. :up

Ramesh
  5. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Was there some issue during the meet ? I mean need to know the reason for asking the question. I believe every in the TFI come together since they have a common interest in Fiat cars, the fun part is a result of the meet and not the reason.
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Chill.. It was quite a nice meet. :)

Sujth and all we FCB guys sometimes tend to get a bit emotional when it comes to FIATs. Hence his post. :wink:
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Well said Ramesh ::T

Hey Sujith,

I'm here in this forum TFI(dedicated to only FIAT's) & also at Meets only because of Passion & love on FIAT....irrespective of Old or New. :up

Hey Arun, I feel bad for myself that I was not able to check your car as i reached late to KHT & by the time wanted to checkout the Drive was started. :A
    Anyways there will be meet again. So will catch you there & can i have a ride :steering to remember the old days.

:eek:fftopic
    For the very first time I did drive & learn driving in my grandfathers Premier(Pertrol) in high school times. Unfortunately that was sold when i went out station for further studies. :sadblue
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Relax fellas !!

Old Fiat or New Fiat : It's still a Fiat right ? For those who don't have a "taste" of the old Fiat's obviously won't understand the fun associated with those cars : forget their legacy !!

If I have to draw parallel : I have a few friends who are immensely proud and passionate about Pune & Maharashtra. But if you go and ask them about Pune's history : they are like :confused1 Forget knowing the history : they haven't even visited the historic places that still stand in the city today !! But still - they love Pune !!

I hope Sujith's question is not taken in the wrong context by members.

Passion & fun go hand in hand. If you are not passionate about what you do : you are not going to have fun !!

So even if someone comes to a meet with the intention of having only fun : if he is not passionate, he won't have fun ::T
  9. GokulR

GokulR

Bangalore
    Hey Arun,
    Whoever came early were looking around your fiat. But as people started coming in, everyone were busy sharing one anothers experience since its the first meet :).
    I noticed people watching your car. I even stared at it for 5 mins. And one thing to mention, the sound of your car is great. did u change the muffler?
    On the whole, its very well maintained.
    -Gokul
  10. hope sujith is trying to figure out true fiatians amoung the crew. and i wish many raise their hands :)
    @amogh and sunil, you are right! old or new fiat is fiat :cool:
    some knows to express their love towards fiats and some doesn't know. can't blame. but thanks to all members for participating by heart.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.