1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Last few pics from my camera.. :)

DSC09963.JPG

DSC09968.JPG

DSC09970.JPG

DSC09974.JPG

DSC09975.JPG

DSC09976.JPG

DSC09977.JPG
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Sir, hope you liked your car pics with FCB's good old Fiat! :cool:
  3. I loved the last pics, hope a UNO & a PALIO too were in the pic to complete it in all aspects.
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    There are many kind of Fiatians! At least two kinds, i can think off.. One who loves the look and drive of Punto/Palio/Linea and others who love each and every FIAT on earth.

AFAIK, Sujith, Karthik, Funkykar and me belong to second category. No wonder FCB is flying high. ::T

What I noticed in the meet was except for Keerthi, Pradeep, Kishore and one or two more, nobody bothered to even have a look at the good old Fiat, leave alone clicking one or two pics. :cry: Such people will realize the feeling when nobody will look at their new cars after say 5 years?!
  5. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Thanks Arun for the nice photograph of my car with old Fiat :dancing :clapping
  6. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Hi Arun,
    I agree with you on your comments on FIAT old and new generation cars. Now the car buyer's trend got chaged, except few, many people use to keep changing their car in 2-5yr time (i mean after it becomes old) :sadblue

Also nowadasy most of the guys while deciding the car, they start thinking of resale value of the vehicle. :confused One should think of the quality / comfort / ASS before buying the car and not the resale value alone. However I am not interested in thinking the resale value while buying and my personal opinion is we should think of keeping the vehicle long term then only we can maintain the car with personal care. :up
  7. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    girish / adi where are the photos ?
  8. Arun you are absolutely right. no wonder many people did not look at S1(old fiat) because many of them started their driving with new generation cars. if any of them were having old fiats in their family and if they have driven it, then surely they fall in love with old fiats. in earlier days only few people used to have cars say like doctors, army majors/commanders/ big business man/ royal families/ IAS officers/ celebrities/ managers in banks/factories, senior engineers/ politicians etc. after software market and MNC companies entered India many could afford to buy cars and banks started giving loans, those who have bought their first family car after 1995 those guys preferred to own current generation cars because of loans, mileage, wife. and they surely missed the charm of driving classic cars. :cry:
    if one plan to sell their car after few years surely they dont love their car, if they dont sell it, they dont look at resale value, if they dont care for resale value, they get awesome cars, and one of the awesome brand is FIAT.
  9. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    hey arun im sure, i would have felt the same, sorry about that if ur car went ignored, i did see one of the punters taking it for a ride, and ur car looked in gr8 condition. my plan was to place ur car in front, for some reason we missed that. I also didn't expect u to make it there as u said u will be attending the other rally and joiing us by 1130. better late than never, next meet buddy.
    i remember goin for a exibition during the october fest , they had all about 25 fiats, something for the eyes man.
    shake
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey Abhishek.. I didn't feel ignored or something like that as there are a hundred strangers on the road who wave hands to me whenever I drive any of my Classic Fiats! :dance

SORRY :eek:fftopic
    Good to know that you had seen our cars in Oktober Fest!!! We FCB guys were invited to showcase around 20 FIATs for three days! :cool:

DSC00255.JPG

DSC00258.JPG

DSC00260.JPG

DSC00263.JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.