1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru
    HEY GUYS!!!!

FCB : you guys really have made it even bigger for our plan for the 15th August Meet, THANK A ZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow
    :eek:fftopic
    By the way guys lets get to work now:

Meeting like this should be once 4-6 months,
    My suggestion is that burning fuel this way is not good... (JUST AN OPINION)

Lets meet at a place and discuss/share each ones experience , thoughts, ISSUES which i am sure every one here has ONE , Lets join hands and work towards addressing these issues with a one to one interaction with TATA/FIAT, LETS make this car the best car and make it STAND OUT from the others... It's us who can do it.... ::D

Someone has asked for the RED punto with off white mirrors and Linea Alloys IT BELONGS TO OUR VERY OWN FRIEND / MEMBER : SANJAI GM service @ KHT MOTORS...

By the way i could not get a chance to speak to everybody and exchange Nos of all who were there... So i would request to all who were there to kindly send me an email/PM with your contact details .

Awaiting you guys to write /post message on my OFF TOPIC.
    ADIT's camera pic are :[attachment=0:1uqyh4mv]IMG00040-20100817-2224.jpg[/attachment:1uqyh4mv]

IMG00040-20100817-2224.jpg
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    We had planned many more things! For this reason I was bent upon for the complete meet details at least two days before the meet. I am sure you guys were angry with me.. he he he.. Anyways lets work together for the next meet. ::T

:up
    Lets not waste fuel unnecessarily unless we are doing some charity drive.

I would suggest a place like Airlines Hotel where food is cheap, parking is free and gives a good environment for discussions.
  3. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru
    No i have some other plans... will chalk out and give you all guys the details....
  4. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    New thread please!

First start a new thread with title like "Bangalore TFI Meets"

Secondly share your plans with others and let all give their suggestions.

Finally with everybody's consent, finalize a plan.
  5. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    Is Sanjai a member here what is his id? I want to get fog lamps for my active model, not sure of the procedure as i asked at KHT workshop they did not have any clue.

Waiting for adit's pics :clapping
  6. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Finally saw a pic of my car on Page 33 of this thread!!
    Thanks Karthik. :)
    Thanks FCB :)
  7. Arrey at least show me my car's tyre if any one clicked during the meet. :firey
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Here are some pics of OUR Punto. Two tyres are seen. Sorry all four tyres are not seen as my photographic skill aren't that good. :lol:

DSC00041.JPG

DSC09983.JPG
  9. Arun ji, not from You. I have these pics. I meant from the other FIATians who were in the rally.
  10. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Thanks Karthik for the good photos of my car. :dance
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.