1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waah! Words might fail to express the beauty of those pictures Karthik :) I'm drooling over those pics. I wish I could join you guys.Anyway, I'll surely meet you guys some day.

My bad, I've to wait for 882 days to get the driver's license in my hand :eek:

Amith
  2. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Manu / Shakesin, Mine is a red Punto too, but with the standard epak fittings. Mine dont have the Abarth Logo or Linea alloys. Somebody should be raising his had soon. please wait...
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

That is Sanjai's car.
  4. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    it looks gr8 sanjai!!!
    thx gaurav.
  5. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Sorry for the trouble Karthik can u pls upload pics of Grey puto numbrd N9791 pls M extremly sorry for the trouble
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check this - download/file.php?id=2417&mode=view
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Fantastic meet, Awesom pictures. Feeling J of you guys.
  8. Hi all,

there was one more car which made it to the meet, KA 01 MF 5532, B/N White. If any one has clicked any sort of pics of it please upload :cry:
  9. KK and ramesh, your cars appeared in many pictures i posted, please find out. those are all good pics,
  10. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Karthik i just needed to kno if u hav any more pics of ma car :sadblue I totally agree all of ur pics r simply amazingly awesome

Is it possible to get the original pics with original resolution by any chance :?:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.