1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

I am awake and watching for more people to respond. Of late, I have been seeing quite a lot of Puntos in Rajarajeshwarinagar area of Bangalore. I was parked near the foodworld and saw a white Punto coming from opposite side. The guy was alone and waved at the driver thinking he might stop for a friendly chat. In return, he showed me his fingers :A . Realized that all Punters are not that friendly as seen in this group atleast. Is there any Punter in this group from that area?
  2. hughh... what an embarrassment indeed :uh
    Definitely not a person who might have peeked in here, or another fiat forum. And also will be a rare to find breed.
    Then only he would know how much passionate we are about our possessions... :boxer
  3. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Probably lots of bloreans just own the punto/linea like just another car! nevermind boys as long as we all can make it, we should be able to push something to their minds.....The other day saw a palio guy with a big smile admiring my punto, and i thought where had i seen him b4 :uh
    I too usually flash at every punto i see, but have got few responses, but im sure blore is a big automobile market so lots of punto and linea owners here.

Admins, requesting u guys to send a message now, may be people are just not visiting the site :sadblue

Shake
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Don't lose the hope :) Looking forward for the B'lore meet on 15th Aug. We will send an Meet Alert SMS to all Fiatians at B'lore on weekend.
  5. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Hi "ThePunter & Shake"
    Yes. It was indeed an embarassment. I am sure that guy would never be a part of teamfiat or teambhp. My 7 year old daughter was also with me watching the other Punto excitedly. Luckily she didnot understand his gesture. Anyway, just want to forget that episode and move on.....
    There are quite a lot of Puntos / Lineas in Bangalore. Hopefully, atleast 15 of us can meet.
  6. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks Grandeur, just spoke 2 of our missing boys, they are in!!! :dancing
    Cmon Gopi, not to worry, he must have thot something else!!! :ugeek:
  7. keshav

keshav

Bangalore
    I really appreciate your initiative guys. My weekends have been hectic for a month. I'm not sure i can make it :( I will try my best.

Hi Gopi,
    I would have felt the same if I was in your shoes. He may be too dumb to understand a friendly gesture. It amazes me that such low life creatures exist in our society.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Dont worry....I belive these Misunderstandings will come to an end once we get the STICKERS of TFI on our PUNTO's :bye

What say guys...???? ::T
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

10. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Jus checking to see if there is a punter from BTM layout 1st stage in this forum...I see a Black 1.4 parked just a street behind mine in BTM 1st stage...will be nice to meet the owner...the street ahead of mine I've got a Palio 1.6 for company....am in middle of the Fiatians :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.