1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey,

Some really Good Pictures !!! The Roads are really Broad Clean and Amazing!!

Just a Thought - We should Create a small Portfolio, where we should gather a set of pictures of the Owners with their Cars - It would be easy to Identify the Car, the owner, and the Nickname they are using. (Like the One I have posted here)

One more Idea - Print a little small inexpensive Visiting card with some details so we can easily hand it out to the other Punto Guys when we come across them on the streets.

Tips & Tricks to Maintain Ur Car

Ratan S

All the Best.JPG
  2. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Dear All, I have uploaded the pictures from my camera in the below picasa link

http://picasaweb.google.com/gopikb/FIAT ... Aug152010#

Amogh, I have been trying to upload these pictures here since Sunday, but everytime the upload failed. Then I went through your instructions and saw that there is a 250KB limit on the file size. Unfortunately all my pictures were in excess of 2MB and hence I uploaded it there.

Regards

Gopi
  3. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Nice set of pictures guys!!
    It was great meeting all Fiat Enthusiasts.

I am sorry I had to break away in between; Had some guests at home.

Hoping for such more meets in the near future. :)
  4. dear gopi the pictures i uploaded all are above 600kb, you cannot upload all at a time. upload maximum of 4 at a time then use edit to add more. if you reduce the picture size to 1mb or less its fine.
  5. Thanks ratanshivi, amogh, ravi, grandeur, arun1100, sujith1100, gods-envy, i have more pics to upload will do it as soon as possible. viewers advice: if you are watching the pics i took in 4:3 aspect ratio screen or 1024X768 resolution, please save the pictures to your computer then view as complete picture is not appearing on the above said resolution.

IMG_6685fcb.jpg

IMG_6696fcb.jpg

IMG_6659fcb.jpg

IMG_6690fcb.jpg

IMG_6681fcb.jpg

IMG_6683fcb.jpg

IMG_6677fcb.jpg

IMG_6699fcb.jpg
  6. Just two words, WoW! and Envy!

WoW for the superb pics and participation and envy, when are we going to have such an event in Mumbai.
  7. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

This is something we can call as Super Grand meet.
    Kudos to Girish and all B'lorians for arranging and participating. I wish we will have something like that here.
  8. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Hi Friends,

It was a wonderful experience and I loved it. :dancing My kid liked that 'T'Shirt and ejoyed the entire rally :car . Thanks to Girish and others for arranging this. Looking forward to see you guys again in such events (may be on 26h Jan) with hundreds of Punto's & Linea's. :up :wow :clap
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I just can't stop loving them...they all are so brilliant captures Karthik!
  10. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Thanks Karhik for posting such a amazing pictures. :clapping
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.