1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    :lol

I've to agree here. Even in Mumbai-Pune meet, we had only 3 Linea's

Linean's ( :mrgreen: ) - come on, guys !!! Remember Swami Vivekanad (Get up, wake up.....) :mrgreen:
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Sanjeev : Patience :)
  3. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well, its a Sight to see, feel and enjoy. I missed the drive.. !!!! Somethings can be missed once, and never again. Both my Palio and Punto would have loved to catchup with their bros and of course, We Humans too !!!! Missed meeting new friends.

Ashpalio
  4. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru
  5. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru
    TO ALL U GUYS !!!!
    THANKS for your response and making it for the drive...

Indeed The response on this thread makes me feel that all u guys who were not in the drive with us were virtually driving with us...

The delay in replying was that i crashed out sharp 7 and got up only in morning :wink:

Crashed for good 12hrs....

A BIG THANK U TO MANIK and his collegues, (TML & FIAT INDIA)
    ADIT & entire staff of KHT Motors... YOU guys supported us & took care of all .... GR8 show ADIT

For all u guys who did not make it ... A BIG THANK U :firey :hit :boxer

NAVEEN (VROOM) u'r speech was a bit too long ::T but it was great ...

CHEERS .....
    BE GOOD ... IF you cannot be GOOD ... then don't be mischievous :wink:

Guys Thank u all for the support ....
  6. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Bangaloreans and the way they express their love for Fiats is nothing new! Now with TFI as the medium, you guys brought the new Fiats too together! Great show guys! ::T

I was too busy with I-Day parade, hence missed yesterday's show. :cry:

I heard from Namma FCB boys that they too had fun. They will post their share of pics and videos in sometime.

Nice to see Fiat official too participating. I think you all missed posting the flag hoisting pics!

Well done Namma Fiatians. :clap
  7. Wow..! Great meet guys! How I wished I was there in Blr with my Punto.. Reminds me of those old PUG meets and drives in and around Bangalore!
  8. raamki

raamki

Bangalore
    haha, must have heard it wrong, whatever the number, if we can line up 400 cars, we'll have a record!! i think we should target an all india meet for Jan 26 like Adit suggested, that am sure will make it big!! ::T
  9. So that should beat the earlier Maruti Swift line-up record right? This will be amazing.. so many Swifts and so less Puntos, still we can beat them!!
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    arey waaahh!!...Italian cusine !!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.