1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

WOW...WOW WOW... :dance I'm so happy and relieved. I wish I cud have been part of it.

ADIT, GIRISH, RAVI, ABHISHEK, KEERTI..HARSH & everybody who participated. MILLION THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING THIS BIG!

How could be all of you so Irresponsible :hit ...for not posting all of the pictures by now ;). LOL!!!!
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think all photographers are tired and sleeping. From tomorrow we will have more to see.

We all got a TeamFiat printed in front and KHT in back from sponsors.
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Cool...show it here to all who were not the part of the meet!
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    lovely pics of lovely meet. more pics plz. any BNW active pics?
  5. GokulR

GokulR

Bangalore
    Meet was great. Thanks for the organizers and the photographers.

I have some pics from my mobile cam.
    -Gokul

15082010014.jpg

15082010019.jpg

15082010026.jpg

15082010021.jpg
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let me summarize today's event.

I reached KHT Motors, showroom, @9.30 (as promised to Girish). Girish was supposed to be there by 9AM :mrgreen: . But i was first.
    Soon joined by Keerthi (K_K) and Gokul. Called girish, and he was late, but informed we have to meet at service center ::D . We three went to service center, it was near-by anyway.
    There some members were already there, with one Vintage fiat.
    Slowly everybody arrived there with their beauties. Had some chit-chat. Then we had national anthem and then T-shirt distribution. Some photo shoot.
    OT - the ICE set-up of Punto, on which we played the anthem, was excellent.
    Me & Abhishek were discussing, no rains in sight (But we were wrong, it rained during our drive :dancing ).

OK, i forgot one important thing, Girish memorable :mrgreen: speech (man it was long). But true and we enjoy your leadership.

Then we started our rally, Girish was leading the fleet and I was supposed to follow everybody :) . Man route covered at-least half bangalore, we (some of us) did miss some route. Even i was knowing i have to follow the wrong routes :hit .
    But finally we had nice 50+ drive (one side) till International airport. All followed each other, with hazard light on, maintaining ~40 KMPH speed. ::T

We accompanied by some real enthusiasts, white Punto, Red Palio and of-course Adit (KHT motor) himself. You guys rock. Just waiting for lots of pictures and some videos.

We took U-turn from airport and back to Royal Orchid Resort. Had nice lunch (everybody was hungry by this time @3PM). Then slowly we departed from there, telling everybody we will meet again.
  7. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Here are few frm my camera

P8150012.JPG

P8150021.JPG

P8150027.JPG

P8150035.JPG

P8150041.JPG

P8150042.JPG

P8150053.JPG

P8150055.JPG

P8150059.JPG

P8150063.JPG

P8150064.JPG

P8150072.JPG

P8150087.JPG

Photo0115.jpg

Photo0116.jpg
  8. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    :wow :clapping Some more frm ma phone :)

Photo0117.jpg

Photo0118.jpg
  9. GokulR

GokulR

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi, BTW the CD is with me ::O forgot to give it back.
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gokul, just put your ICE details in ICE section.

At airport, why we made 3 rounds before taking U-turn? :anyone I followed, as everybody.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.