1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

This was posted somewhat earlier... go back a few pages!!!

And the Link again: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=380&start=110#p7498

Guys isnt this meet details enough???? :anyone
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    No... It's not enough!

1. Who will hoist the flag?
    2. Who from Fiat India are coming?
    3. Are other dealer executives too coming?
    4. Where will you park 30+ cars?
    5. Where will we park Vintage cars?
    6. Will lunch be served in the Dealer's place?
    7. What time the drive starts?
    8.Final drive route map?
    9. Just go to Airport or park there? After that what plan?
    10. Permission from Bangy Traffic Police?

:anyone
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Girish

Could you please put up the FINAL program. There are a lot of unanswered questions here.

Guys : I won't be coming for the meet. Please accept my apologies.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have sent you my phone number through PM.

Arun, yes these information will be available, but I am sure you can make your plan/timings, with the information in previous posts.
    The main thing is of parking vintage cars. I am sure Girish/Sandeep will have some answers. I don'think 30-40 car parking should be big issue at dealership.
    Drive route will almost be same, small variations is always possible.

You must appreciate doing all these things is time consuming and Girish and moderators are doing their best to have everything scheduled/finalized.
    Just hold-on for sometime. Full details will be available tomorrow.

Have a nice sleep :drinks .
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    All the best Girish and other organizers.

After a meeting with my fellow FCBians, our schedule is fixed. After our I-Day parade drive at Cubbon Road, We FCB guys will just drive in near KHT at 11:50am.

Our Vintage cars will be parked at Parade grounds itself. We all will drive there in newer FIATs. So no tension of special parking facility.

See you guys! :cool:
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for your understanding Arun. We will surely meet anyhow. ::T

I think its perfectly ok, its not easy make plan so soon. You thought, that itself is great.
  7. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    As we FCB guys handle such meets every month, we understand thats it is difficult to organize one such meet.

Arun1100 is asking for meet detail repeatedly cos there are tens of people asking us for TFI meet details. We are getting calls from Team Bhp, Gear Heads, KVCCC, BCSC, FCB etc. We cant be numb in giving details.

Hence the urgency for meet details. Hope all understand now. ::T
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Kar for clarifying my stance too. :)

For me Fiats - be it old or new, Fiatians, FCBians etc and now TFI, TFIians are like part of my life, for which I give high priority. So anything and everything related to Fiats, my support will always be there and I am damn serious about this. :!:

I wish "I-Day TFI - Bangy Meet" will be a memorable meet for all we Bangaloreans and TFIians! :cool
  9. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru
    Arun1100 wrote:No... It's not enough!

1. Who will hoist the flag?
    We are getting confirmation by Morning on hoisting the flag

2. Who from Fiat India are coming?

Well the name from Tata Motors will be avbl in the morning
    3. Are other dealer executives too coming?

The MD of KHT is gonna drive with us... Prerana is not attending Concorde not attending they wnat mileage from it ... well i said they will get mileage from it but they r not convinced...
    4. Where will you park 30+ cars?

We have ample car park space as the meet is at KHT work shop ?service centre... which is on the main road...

5. Where will we park Vintage cars?

we will have an space for the Vintage car space

6. Will lunch be served in the Dealer's place?

Lunch meet is at Royal orchid Hotel/resort which was known as Doodi's Dhaba @ YELAHNKA
    7. What time the drive starts?

The program starts at sharp 10:00AM request all to be there by 9:45 AM , Sharp 10:00 we would have the flag hoisting/national anthem & The flag off will start at 10:30 Am sharp...

8.Final drive route map?

Is already mentioned : nevertheless :
    Brookefield/kundanahalli - Marathalli - Old Airport Road - Domlur - Command Hospital - Victoria Main Road - Richmond Road - Residency Road - Mayo Hall - M.G Road - Dickenson Road - Ulsoor Road - Gurdwara _ Ulsoor Lake ((old coke office) Around Ulsoor Lake - FotoFlash - St.John Church Road - Nandi Durg Road - T.V Tower - Mekri circle - Hebbal - Yelhanka By pass Road - BIA round about - Yelahanka New Town - Doodhi's Dhaba.

Pre lunch we would have photo shoot , interaction between - KHT /FIAT India / TATA Motors & Team Fiat

9. Just go to Airport or park there? After that what plan?

Please read above Point No : 8. No stopping @ BIA only drive around BIA Security POINT AND return BAck
    10. Permission from Bangy Traffic Police?[/color]
    Letter has already been issued necessary Authority has been spoken /taken care off

So i hope all the Question/doubts have been cleared of all fellow Members...

Our motive is to Drive around the city without any HINDRANCE or Problem to any one.

If any one has any doubts pls msg me : kumarj.girish@gmail.com i would reply to them immediately.

I request all fellow members on this forum to support TEAM FIAT to grow and help us to serve each other in all aspects .

If we UNITE and Join HAnd we would go places ... lets grow our family of FIAT

Cheers

Girish
  10. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru
    HEY ARUN !!!

I WANT ALL U GUYS TO MAKE IT.... There is no hitch / have organised good amount of Space c/o Mr. Adit (KHT MOTORS)

It is just that i wanted a firm agenda and i was with KHT MD Mr. Adit & Mr. MAnik form TATA Motors (Territory MAnager) who are also equally enthu about this whole thing ... It was kind of him ( Mr. Adit0 who at once in a jiffy said I DON'T MIND BEING PART OF THIS EVENT WITH "TEAM FIAT"

I have been working on this since last friday and it's not a joke to create this MEET in flat 7 days....

Guys the amount of Replies and response for this event will make us stronger I THANK ONE & ALL for giving me this opportunity to get all of you together. We have many more to come... We will come to your city...

Cheers
    Girish
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.