1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th August - Bangalore Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Book your ticket, Girish's target is 350+ ::D .

@Arun & Sujith, I know its getting late to confirm the plan, I think by tomorrow only it will be 100% confirmed. But, as mentioned earlier, the event/drive+lunch timing would be approx - 8.30AM morning to 2-3PM.
  2. Me too waiting for the details! In fact, this is a first of its kind for me ::V
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Ok Guys, here's an update! Pardon us for making everyone waiting.

We were in talks with KHT Motors, Concorde Motors (India) Ltd. and Prerana Motors Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore to celebrate 15th August with us and together make the TeamFiat Meet a grand Meet. They are inviting all there Fiat customers for the grand Meet/TeamFiat Parade. Along with this Fiat India is also the part of the event. Following are the details in short, will share in details by tomorrow.

TFI member and all Fiat customer assembles at KHT Motors at 9:30 AM

Venue: KHT Motors
    Time: 9:30 AM

10 AM Flag Hosting/National Anthem
    10:10 AM Welcome Speech by KHT Motors
    Speech by Fiat India/TATA Motors
    TeamFiat Speech
    We will have interaction with other invited Fiat Customers and all involved authorities.
    Lunch (Sponsored by Fiat India)
    Whole event will have an PRESS Coverage
    Flag Off the Parade

I might have missed a few things..pls pardon me for that at this moment. I'm sending this msg through mobile.
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Cool. :dance
    Sounds too official though as we were guessing it to be a very casual drive meet.
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Breakfast, by any chance? :mrgreen:

So amogh, you know it will be more than 50, for sure. This is the time for us to introduce TFI to Bangalore's Fiat owners.
    I have some stickers, I will distribute that free, to interested owners. :dance
  6. Confirmed list of FCB guys: ::D

Arun1100( Arun Srinivasan) - Classic Fiat
    Karthik1100(Karthik M.B) - Fiat Palio
    Sujith Thomas - Fiat Punto
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    But I fear there wont be much place for parking so many Fiats near KHT.
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats what we want. Traffic jam in whitefield, due to Fiat rally :dancing :traffic

Jokes apart, KHT/Tata/Fiat and our own Girish must have thought about it.
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    FCB was planning to drive down some ANTIQUE(pre-1950s) FIATs to the event. But it wont be possible if the parking spaces are cramped. Waiting for some more details.

DSC00791.JPG
  10. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Sounds like a good plan. Thanks for the efforts of Girish and others in arranging this. I will be there in the venue at about 10AM sharp. My daughter was the one who was eagerly looking forward to see so many Puntos and Lineas together. Unfortunately, she has flag hoisting function at school in the morning and attendance is compulsory. So she is going to miss it. She was almost in tears when I told her yesterday that she cannot come :sadblue

I have promised to take her to the next meet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.