1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th Aug, Freedom Meet - Mumbai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Nice Pics guyz.
  2. Those pics are singing FIAT stories all the way...hooo lla la llaa....
    Great pics guys.
  3. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Thanks Guys.

Amazing is the word to describe the meet. Although the drive was a mere 45 - 50 Kms or less for all of us, it's a different feeling to be driving around on home turf. There was an unfortunate event with one of our cars. We hope that the car comes back to it's original form very soon and scorch Mumbai streets again in it's shiny avatar.

When I waiting for Ratan near Oberoi Mall, I got to know that not many are joining us today. We decided that even with a small count we'll go all the way and enjoy. It sure was the right decision.

Most people like taking long drives on highways, I on the other hand love driving in the city (Of course during times when there's no traffic). The many twists and turns in the city make the drive more fun. The are a lot of spots to stop & have a quick snack or just have cutting chai.

This is like our home ground and we were playing with our toys in our backyard.

I live 45 kms away from Nariman point but if tomorrow someone were to call me and say wanna have chai at 7 AM Sunday morning at the Gateway I'll be happy to jump out of bed on a holiday morning just to drive on empty city roads.

I never knew that buying the fiat will just give me only a car but also so many friends.

Forget all those stories of bad after sales service, resale values, etc.... If someone over here has ever had the thought that he should have rather bought some other brand... should know..

These beauties don't just roar but softly make a place in your hearts !!!
  4. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

What happened? to which car? :confused
  5. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    One car got hit by a lady driver in an SX4. We were taking a left turn. This other car was in the left lane but went on straight. At the turn it hit the rear passenger door. There wasn't a stop for arguments on who was at fault.

I don't know if our man wants to talk about this and hence I am not giving names. There's a dent on the door. It won't need a replacement but a denting & painting job. The insurance claim should cover it.
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Raj, Fantastic Writeup Buddy..!!

Fully Agree with you on the Friends part. I do not own a FIAT, planning to own one Soon :) but without that also i have earned such Wonderful Friends like you all. Thanks to everyone. The Silsila of getting such friends started with our own Amit Bhai (Raisinghani) came to know Amit a Year and a half back, when someone Hit Amit Bhai's SX4, Amit i hope you remember :) and AB YEH KARVAN BADHTA JA RAHA HAI :clap

For the other car and Very Small Incident, i hope that the Car is in the Workshop as discussed with him and surely will be back in Pristine Condition as ever :up
  7. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

At worli i had clicked some pics... And I forwarded them to grandeur so he could merge them together.. ::T

just got it back from him... after his touch of magic.. ::OO :clapping

image001.jpg
  8. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Thanks Sanjeev.

I guess Fiat Enthusiasts bond together irrespective of owning it. I think the first car which I ever rode in life was a Fiat 1100. It was my dad's company car. I used to get super excited to ride in it when I was like around 4 years old.

Who knows you might be the first on Team Fiat with the Turbo Jet. Even if not we sure will be meeting more often. :up
  9. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    :) Agreed. It is great that you drove a Car for the First Time in your life only at the Age of 4.

Wish it could be true :) i am primarily looking for a Diesel this time :)
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    lovely pics of lovely meet.