1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th Aug, Freedom Meet - Mumbai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey some more Pics!! - The reason I am uploading few at a time cuz on 2 occasions when i tried to upload all together - everything just seems to disappear and I have to do it all over again............
  2. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Damn the pics disappeared but finally got rid of the Timido status :) Lolllll ::D ::O :) ::T ::V ::pP :mrgreen: ::OO :mad: :hit :wink: :cry: :cool: :lol: :traffic :A :confused :car :devil :dancing :dance

:wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow

:redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar
  3. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Are you sure the reason is genuine???
    Or was is to remove your timido status & proceed to the next one??? :mischievous :mischievous :hit
  4. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    @Chaos, Super Pics buddy..!!

@Nikhil & Ratan, Thanks brothers. It was fantastic meeting you.

Nikhil, man i must say you have great control over the car, the drive back was absolutely divine :) and next time we meet, shall do 0-100 sprint in your White beauty. And i can bet it would be less than 13 seconds :)
  5. whacky_rohan

whacky_rohan

Mumbai
    my car pics.. taken by chaos' camera..

DSC04700.JPG

DSC04705.JPG

DSC04706.JPG
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    @Rohan, buddy your Palio's Engine Growl was Divine :) Simply Fantastic.

Get Rid of those Dents & get it back in the Pristine Condition as it was earlier.
  7. whacky_rohan

whacky_rohan

Mumbai
    tryin to convince my dad to do it for years now.. dont know if its gonna happen..
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Brilliant photographs. Nice to see so many Puntos/Lineas together.
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Wah re wah! Whatta line up of FIATs!

This is called FIATtitude! ::T
  10. sorry guys had to ditch out last moment. Hope to be a part of the next event.