1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th Aug, Freedom Meet - Mumbai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

NP VP... some other time... ::T

Ok, so some are also coming via the sea link???
    then we might need some changes in the meeting point...
  2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Alright... we are meeting in town after 3pm or so...

We all will meet after sion circle (below flyover) opp to sion hospital. TIME 3pm
    Guys coming from bandra/andheri and that side meet us at Shiv Sena bhavan signal (shivaji park). you guys can take the mahim road (avoid the sea link) at 3.30pm

No mass sms' will be sent containing the details...

Anyone else coming can reach me at 99 30 40 05 40 tomorrow for catching up if running late.. or anything... ::T
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cant make it this time guys... My apologies.. But still as discussed with Chaos i am trying but may not get my baby as am out with my parents so if at all i come i would meet u in my Dad's Innova :)
  4. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys!!

I just spoke to the some of the guys:-

Ruben - Is joining us
    Amit Jagani - Maroon - Linea - Might Join
    Raj Bajwa - Red Linea - Will meet at Oberoi tentatively by 3.00pm
    Anand - Red Punto - Not picking his call - might be asleep
    Sai Shetty - Tentative
    Naveen - Shifting house - might join directly

Ratan S
  5. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Updating to:

Rahul (in town already with some other work)
    Rishi (50-50)
    Rohan (50-50)
    Andy (50-50)

hope i didnt forget anybody else... ::V

6. rajbajwa

oops. There's a funny misunderstanding behind my absence on this thread.

The day has started right with the rain gods sprinking the light drizzle to keep our chariots shiny as new.

I am leaving Borivali to reach Goregaon Oberoi Mall at 3 PM. Anyone from this part of the city who wishes not to drive but sure wants to enjoy the Independance day by going out call me on 9820891258. I am driving alone and will enjoy the company of a fellow fiatian.

The empty city roads are welcoming our Fiat beauties. A drive through South Mumbai and just having chai is totally worth it. The authorities have made the day not as wet as some of us may want it, but then there's always another day and excuse for us crazy fiat car lovers to share our passion.
  7. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi All,

It's About that Time - Let's hit the Roads and Burn everyone With our Chariots!!

Don't Forget the Camera's.....

8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Sorry guys, I couldn't make it. The roads were really BAD after crossing Gujrat border. Last 60 KMs before Mumbai took almost 1.5 hrs. I'm sure you guys must have fun. Looking forward to see pics.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    So mumbai guys still partying :drinks , no info from anybody??
  10. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi Team,

Some real good Fun Today!

All those who did not join in missed it!

We all met up at Cadel Road Shivaji Park, zipped to Worli Sea Face. Nihal Aashay Rohan and Me hit the Pedal to the metal and we really burnt a little Rubber on the way :redcar . Offcourse the winner is the one with the Maximum Experience :dancing .

The we headed to Hanging Gardens and all the way to Nariman Point.

Here Andy and Rahul Caught up with us amd then we headed to Bade Mia.

Had a good Bite - Kheema Baida Roti - Kheema mutter/ Bheja Fry/ Chicken Bhuna with Rumali Roti. A round pf Pan and then hit the road back for Home sweet Home.

Ratan S

View attachment HPIM1163.JPG

View attachment HPIM1165.JPG