1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

15th Aug, Freedom Meet - Mumbai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

...continuing with the Raj's post at viewtopic.php?f=41&t=317&start=260#p6727
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Raj, I liked your idea. What everybody have to say? Let's gather thoughts and plan the Freedom Meet!
  3. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    @Raj & Sandy, Great Idea..!!

I am in for it man :) it is going to be a Fantastic feeling to meet you all again. I am already getting excited :D
  4. Guys should we be doing this on some other date instead of 15th, I think 15th will see lot of Police barricades and traffic restrictions specially in South part of the city.
  5. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys!!

I am Game :wow for the Mumbai Darshan on the 15th. Let me If We are getting the family too??
    :car
    :dance I am going to Pune on Sunday 8th Morning, so Pune Team Members :anyone let me know if anyone can meet up.
    I will be at Koregaon Park by 10 Am. Amough I want the Silencer :redcar ... will u be able to pick it up and meet me???
  6. rvm

rvm

Mumbai
    hey guys nice idea.. lets do it..
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i'll be in if i'm not working...
  8. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Andy is back ::V after a long hiatus, on every thread only one name can be seen, and it is of Andy :)

It is a Sunday on the 15th August this time dude, are you working on Sundays also ?
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I know its a Sunday but may be working on a Sunday too... But yea my efforts Wld always b thr to avoid working and join the meet on 15th.. I'm da last person to backout normally... But still can't comment right now...
  10. Guys...nice to hear that we are planning to meet again :dancing Lets go for it...I am game....