1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

14500 KMS Done. 2'nd Service Due.

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Heartlin Sunderji, May 22, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

My Punto 1.3 MJD's second service is due in another 500 KMS. Have some queries regarding the second service. What Engine oil ? Is Selenia 5W40 good ? Is there any thing I should take care of during the second service ? If then please notify me.

Thanks in Advance!
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please go through manual once and check list of items required to be changed.
    Selenia is good oil and Fiat ASS will replace only this.
    1 person likes this.
  3. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India

Selenia WR 5W-40. Always remember this grade and name my friend. its a Petronas product, its pretty good. although there are better engine oils too like Petronus syntium 5w40, mobil delvac 5w40, etc but are pricey. Anyhow, There is no need to change the engine oil brand. Stick to this.

Second service is of no major concern. just routine works and maintenance-
    air filter change
    oil filter change
    brake oil change
    engine oil change
    fuel filter change
    a/c filter change
    tyre rotation
    wheel balancing and alignment
    if you had any of the above filters or oils changed a few 1000-2000 kms back then there is no need get them done, opt out.
    Check for all electrical things.
    Do check the alignment/angle of your headlamps. Quite often it is seen it gets messed up a bit. At night, park your car facing a dead wall at about 10-15 ft away from the wall and switch on your headlights. Switch it to high-beam mode and switch back to low-beam. Repeat for a couple of times and see for yourself. If dis-oriented then bring it to Fass's notice and get it fixed.

Thats about it. And if any other niggle or anything is there on your mind do bring it to your service advisor's notice.

ciao.
    2 people like this.