1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

14' inch 98 PCD Alloys Needed For Fiat Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Sanju.Jayachandran, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Sanju.Jayachandran

Sanju.Jayachandran

Hai,

Can anyone suggest me from where I can get 14' inch 98 PCD Alloys for Fiat Punto in Trivandrum or anywhere in Kerala.

I checked in some of the shops and could find only 8 holed 98 PCD.

I am looking for 4 holed ones which suits the car perfect without any difference in stability in top speed.

I had bought 195-60-14' new tyres and now looking forward to buy 14' inch 98 PCD alloys.

Thanx in Advance
  2. Hi Sanju,

AFAIK it is very difficult to get 98PCD alloys as these are used only in FIAT cars. Me and my friend is searching for these 14inch alloys in Bangalore every nook and corner. We were even ready for getting 98+100 PCD which is also less in stock. Also the choice is limited for 98 pcd in both 4 holes and 8holes. Appreciate if you can post some images of the alloys you have seen in 8 holes. Also the brand.

Thanks,
    Praveen
  3. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    You can get from the accessory shop at Pattom signal. he is the distributor for Neo alloys. also you can get from global tyres, Kochi.

or checkout Alloy Wheels for Cars,Chrome Alloy Wheels,Honda Alloy Wheels,Chevrolet Alloy Wheels

BTW I havent see 4 hole 98 PCD alloys. All comes in 98+100 8 holes.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012