1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

100KMPL Tata Megapixel

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by soundar, Mar 7, 2012.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    With an 100CC engine??? Jokes apart, but we have to be proud that an Indian Car Manufacturer is making waves in the automobile industry. Earlier with Nano and now with the MegaPixel. Go TATA.
  2. arpenkar

arpenkar

Thane
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Tata, at least fit some right size tires. pls hold on with your creativity to make it 2 story high bookshelf like nano. We are fed up with your shoulder room & head room. Hope you won't end up putting some detuned bike's engine & make it look good against an all out cheap Nano. Hope it won't be filled at fuel station by lifting it's bonnet up. Gosh, Nano looks so ugly & cheap from rear:(
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I think this is going to have a Hybrid engine and definitely won't be cheap like the Nano.
    I remember seeing some of these pictures in their design stage. I then thought it was the Nano Europa.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Roy, concept vehicles do manage look beautiful. It's looking good in pics too. I doubt TATA will manage it like this for production stage. Since the claim is 100 km/ltr, it has to be hybrid only or a joke. But again their most important market India will ensure that it should be in economical range being a small car for instance if equivalent to Nano with 100km/ltr, it should not cost more than 2.5 - 3.00 lacs range.
    I am expecting some cheap stuff because of pricing limitations it will have.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    My speculation is that this would be about the size of Chevy Spark, cost around 3.0-3.5L and upwards. All lighting will be LED and it will exclusively use LED/LCD display panels for driver information - there won't be any dials or switches, everything will be on touch screen and programmable touch sensitive panels.