1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

10000 kms with my Linea MJD Em Pk and still going strong

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by manasmadaan, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Your car looks lovely in the white Avatar.
    Wish you many many more miles with the Italian Beauty.
    Drive safe and wear seat belts.
  2. thanks a lot cvanandh.. these are aftermarket art leather seat covers.. Got them installed from a shop of friend of mine for 4800..
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Buddy.. You may want to think about taking off the word "STILL" from your thread title.. FIATs are meant to go ON and ON - strong atleast until a lakh KMs.. ::T
  4. Yup. u r absolutely right.. Thanks to FIAT for providing us such wonderful cars :dancing
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: 10000 kms with my Linea MJD Em Pk and still going st

@sathya - that was exactly what i was going to write when i read the subject. Fiat is built to do this and more.

So just enjoy the beautiful mean machine and must say lovely pictures of the white Italian beauty... Happy driving mate :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  6. Re: Re: 10000 kms with my Linea MJD Em Pk and going st

So just enjoy the beautiful mean machine and must say lovely pictures of the white Italian beauty... Happy driving mate :)

SThanks fastlove.. Only a FIATian can understand another one. I too luv fiat in this color. But if FTA had been launched when i purchased, i would ve definately gone for that one ::O
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: Re: 10000 kms with my Linea MJD Em Pk and going st

My very honest confession is that i just droool over the white lineas whenever i get to see one. Its the white Linea my f.red baby is jealous of ;)
    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  8. Re: Re: Re: 10000 kms with my Linea MJD Em Pk and going st

My very honest confession is that i just droool over the white lineas whenever i get to see one. Its the white Linea my f.red baby is jealous of ;)
    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk[/quote]
    Guess we should swap our cars in that case ::T
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations. white looks too good. and your seat covers are great vfm at 4800. from what i can see you also have your door arm rest covered??!!
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey manas, great review and droolin pictures. Seems u r absolutely in love with the beauty.

About the aftermarket remote, ive tried a few dealers overseas as well, but for the oem Unit, they are not available at the moment. Have you tried nywhere ??