1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

100/90W bulbs/ Punto headlamp upgrade thread

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by amolmane, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Oops sorry then.. I think google should be your best friend in this situation.. :). Just wait till tomorrow. I am sure any of our b'lore TFIan would be able to help you out. If these places are not far for you, maybe you can pay them a visit .
  2. Kannur to Bangalore is 274 kms but no problem, once you confirm, will take a day off and :redcar to Bangalore and get the lights.... what say???.......... :devil
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Romsi..pardon me dude.. The b'lore address was written for Nithin ...I am sure the NB + should be available in Kannur . Just check out with some major automobile spare parts dealer. I got my Philips bulb from one such dealer and I think the price was cheaper than the local accessories showrooms .
  4. Thanks Cinju.. since I changed my headlight unit, both the projector (low) and Hi beams are H1 and my friend in Kochi has already purchased a pair of NB for 1000/-, heard that NB+ is better than NB so asked for the dealer address in Blore. NB+ not available in Kochi also
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I tried the first number. It is ringing, but nobody responds, I could hear the modem sound though. Probably conncted to internet.
    OSRAM India Pvt Ltd.
    Prestige Pinnacle,
    #113, 1st Floor, 7th Block,
    Koramangala Industrial Estate,
    Bangalore - 560095
    Tel: +91-80-42415000
    +91-80-42415076

OSRAM India Pvt Ltd.
    C/o Aruna Trade Combine
    #38/10,
    New Timber Yard Layout
    Opp. Mysore Road
    Bangalore - 27
    Tel: +91-80-26743325
    http://www.osramindia.com/osram_in/Contact/India/South/index.html
    Seems the Airport Road office is closed. None of the numbers work!
  6. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    ^^
    These locations deals only for Home lightnings(Had visited both places). There is no dealer/distributor for automotive lights in Bangalore. I have done all these research & finally got Phillips xtrem from A.K traders - parallel to JC road for Rs. 800/- last year.

OSRAM NB+ can be brought from local spareparts shop from JC road/parallel cross.....just need to research a bit.

Did replace myself & no issues till date(touch wood):D
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  7. Sunil.... if you are going to those places, kindly find out the rate of NB+ and share with us because we need NB+ for our beasts....... :)
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanx for the tip off Sunil. So it seems for the addresses I had given in my earlier post, only the philips address is valid. Sunil if possible can you please check one more thing if you are going that side. Just check with them whether they have this philips extreme 'vision' with them (not philips extreme 'power' which u & me have) . It is said to give 100 % more light than stock where are extreme power is claimed to give 80 % more light. I think it should be slightly better & costlier than NB + and those who wanted to have yellow light can go for this. For importing extreme vision it costs around INR 2000 + . I was not able to find a comparison between NB + & Extreme vision.
  9. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    ^^
    Phillips bulbs avail in A.K Traders are the only ones listed in Phillips Indian website. anything shown in International URL is not avail.

Osram NB(not +) was around 850/-(1 year back) without warranty from a local shop in JC road. but for my Phillips got 6 months warranty, more over no testing is done at the dealer place. have to be worried only for this point.
  10. HI Fiat-Yamaha---
    just want to know you are using Phillips Xtrem 100\90?? and did you use any relay or power cut?? Please let me know which car Punto\linea?