1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

10 cars to avoid buying

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by bibin, Feb 2, 2015.

1. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Surprised to see the i10, Spark and the Duster in the list. The reasons given are also flimsy, looks like an biased opinion. The article says i10 has a poor resale value which definitely is not the case in India.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    This list and resell value quoted is obviously not India specific. I guess, for some EU country.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Also it would be good if they suggested alternatives for each car rather than just a very few which they did. The i10 is far from unrespectable to be negated as an option for a metro dweller, at-least here in India.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Avoid buying any other car other than a Fiat! Oh alright, as a concession: a Ford, a Tata, and maybe a VW/Skoda.;):p
  6. mishers

mishers Timido

Delhi
    A very VERY STUPID and nonsense survey/opinion IMO,they are saying that Chevrolet spark(beat in India) is not a looker!! ,it has bad build quality and a noisy engine !!, i mean it is such a quite that I was not able to know whether the engine is idling or not and mis-cranked the engine multiple times!,and in case of i10 they are saying that they find the steering hard to operate!..i10 is having the lightest steering amongst all cars sold in india ,seems like they are taking revenge from these car brands.