1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1 thing you want to do if you become CEO of FIAT !!!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vvk007, Jan 17, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

How would you tune 1.4 multiair turbo with 170 Bhp@5500/250 NM@2200 with 50 Mpg (imp) 5.6lt/100 Km combined according to Indian performance demand & condition?? I think we &our roads are just not ready for such hi-tech & powerful engine. That also doesn't make any business case given it's manufacturing costs & it's expected demand. Even 135 bhp version doesn't make sense.
    Fiat should launch their CNG variants asap being the pioneer in gasoline/natural gas bi-fuel engines.That would support the existing sale big time.
    One viable option could be twin-air with CNG fitment. Being 25 Kmpl combined already in petrol variant, they can easily manage 30 Kmpl with CNG variant. That would attract a lot of buyers with a unique ultra high FE engine which is not diesel.

Still you have an idea on 1.4 turbo multiair, pls enlighten us.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    Indian customers are more concentrate on price and FE, FIAT cars are good at fuel efficiency , i will concentrate for reducing the price at the same time for the better customer service improving the spars availability .. these two steps will leads to increase the customer satisfaction.
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Following are what I will like to do in order of priority:

1. Ask for greater autonomy from Fiat for Fiat India and a direct line with Sergio. As a CEO of most emerging (not to mention profitable) market, the top most honcho ought to listen to me. Why I say this, because frankly, I don't think Rajeev has got a direct communication line with Sergio. He instead deals with Asia head if I am correct.

2. Rework the JV with Tata to extract juice for Fiat. No promise of newer technology. Only sharing of platform technology. Total segregation from Tata w.r.t sales and service. Stay in this JV on these terms. Transfer of technology only if it is two way; Fiat-Chrysler to Tata-JLR.

3. Network, network, network. Create brand awareness about Fiat through major ad initiatives.

4. Focus on a small car as next product that should be a mix of alto and wagon-r plonked in price category of 3-5 lakh.

5. Tight leash on dealers to provide exemplary after sales service.
    1 person likes this.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If I become CEO of FIAL , first of all I will make heart-touching advertisements of FIAT cars like Bajaj Auto,MSIL.

Because FIAT always make sedete tv commercials. I mean ads of FIAT don't reach upto the heart of people.

See some examples of heart touching ads.

1) Slowgun of MSIL :- India comes at home in Maruti Suzuki.

2) Ad by Bajaj Auto with slogun :- " Buland Bharat ki Buland Tasveer. Hamara Bajaj.

3) Ad of old Maruti Esteem :- A school boy is returning from school with his father. While driving car,father asks him marks secured in an exam.He tells marks of all subject with pride.
    At last father asks "how much in Maths" ? Son replies "35" .

His father only says " Hmm! "
    Son whispers with himself " Dad is always in good mood when he drives his Maruti Esteem"
    At home after stopping car,father again asks him "how much in Maths" ?

Son says " Dad may we go for another drive ? "

Friends you might have understood moral of the story.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I would rather stay with TATA bcos we get the Total coverage of the A.S.S. and the car in display.
    1. Fiat cars to be displayed at the entrance of showroom or next to Tata (Not behind Tata cars)
    2. Give more incentives to the sales guys for the sale of Fiat cars.
    3. Sponsor some reality show, and gift the winner with T-jet or 90 HP
    4. make frequent advertisements on all hot selling newspapers with colour page
    5. Saperate lobby to be provided for FIAT owners who comes for services,
    6. Supply the competitors with Multijet engines but a Sticker at the rear is a must (Powered by FIAT), Let the owner remove it, but it should be there till the car is delivered or else the contract cancelled
    7. placement for the Tfians whi are interested in boosting the sale.
    8. --------------------------------------------------- It will go on n on
    1 person likes this.
  6. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    This concept would really strengthen FIAT :cool: