1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1.3MJD Active

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by XGYo, Dec 6, 2010.

1. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Re: 1.3MJD Emotion

i am now going for Emotion so keyless entry is already there
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats great. ::T Time to update the profile. It still says Active. So got confused.
  3. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    day after tomorrow is holiday, i want to go to RAMA Motors for cross checking of discount etc, Is it possible for you to come with me??? :confused1
  4. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Hi Guys,
    Today was very tuf day for me, i was there in total mood to book the Linea but thanks to the sales people and their tricks i couldn't do that :A
    I started with RAMA motors. in the morning i called up the so called gentleman "Deepak Joshi" till then he was pushing me to visit the showroom and choose one of the two 2010 models of Oct-Nov. I reached the showroom in the morning around 12:00PM and understood once again the thing which he was offering as soon as i said okay show me the Cars he said one of them was sold yesterday night only, and now only the red car (which we were not liking since begining) is available. I was shocked, when i asked him to give me the VIN of the car, it was Sept-27 model. I had a peice of paper on which i written down some major points of the PDI (just in case we see the car) and VIN decoding details. Very smartly he just removed that from the bunch of papers i had, as i searched that all around the showroom but couldn't find after that I was in no mood to stay there even for a minute (By the way that paper also contained the lines copied from the forum in which some one was shouting on Joshi and telling that he is not at all trustworthy). One more thing i have seen 3 different engine specs of MJD with different dealers (86bhp@ 4000/... | 93bhp@4000/209@2000 | 93bhp@4000/203@2500 | 90ps@6000/115@4500) What the HELL, do they all have typo errors in their specs?? None of the salesman was aware of it nor do they know how to identify the engine power IS THERE ANY MEHTOD??? by looking into it(i must ask this from FIAT)
    So i better left the showroom and went to Oberoi Cars to exercise my other option and guess what????The lady interacting with me and calling me day and night to visit the showroom, said the car have been sold now either you can take emotion pk in other color or go with the 2011 model. Without wasting a minute i left the showroom and came home.

From all this one thing is clear there is no so called dec'10 model available. All these people are having one or two cars in their stocks and since AUTOMOBILE STERLING was not having such stock he always said there is no dec'10 model available if you want 2011 model, i can book it for you. So Guys whose theory is this that 2011 models will be available in Mar'11???
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sorry atul, i din check this post. I was waiting for ur PM, never checked this thread else i would have definetly come. Next time, please PM me just to be sure. I have just checked this now ::T
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Dnt worry atul, all dealers are the same. But the main thing is, u have choosen the right product. You deal with the dealers with whome you are most comfortable with. What i would advise you, if you can get the right model and color combination of ur choice, call Fiat customer services and get the numbers of few other dealers for e.g Elegance motors in Patpargunj (they are reviewd to be good by members) and check the availability there as well.
    Hope you find the right combination. Else the simple option, book the right deal with the right dealer and just wait for it to arrive. But make sure they do put the order and get the order details.
  7. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    I am planning to book it tomorrow with Sterling automobiles. I have made it clear that i'll do thorough PDI. In fact he himself said drive the car if you don't like cancel the booking. by the way the new series is AMZ(Jan'11)
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Congrats Atul, Once again :)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations Atul.
  10. atulmt

atulmt

Noida