1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1.3MJD Active

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by XGYo, Dec 6, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    From back you can't diff if linea is diesel or petrol.
    Diesel Linea have Multijet written on Front grill.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    May be you can distinguish with the engine sound. The clatter would defo make it differentiable.
  3. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Diesel will have "Multijet" written on front grill.

BTW, given the way it looks, DZire takes a lot of courage to spend money on. :mrgreen:
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

:clap Absolutely Well Said :clap
  5. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Re: 1.3MJD Emotion

Hi All, Most probably tomorrow i am going to book my Linea Emotion. Pls. remind me all the precautions.
  6. atulmt

atulmt

Noida

How to know that the engine is of 93 bhp not the older 86bhp ::pP
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Atulmt- Do a thorough PDI before delivery. See this thread.
    viewtopic.php?f=52&t=787

Check and make sure nothing is missing. e.g. tool kit should have all the tools (refer to PDI checklist to know all the details).
  8. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Re: 1.3MJD Emotion

As per my knowledge, the temporary number is given when you purchase car from some other city and the registration is of different city. please suggest.
    The other thing is, they are offering me a free parking sensor apart from other discounts, so is it worth having this, if yes what should i keep in mind for that (she was telling it's of 7-8k but i dont think so. Nothing is given on the site about this)
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Atulmt- Installation of parking sensor requires drilling holes in the rear bumper. If you think that you wont be needing those parking sensors, better to opt for cash discount (most of the dealers are not willing for which though). Cost of OEM Reverse parking sensors from FIAT is about Rs3900.

See here under the category of "safety":
    http://www.fiat-india.com/fiat-accessories.aspx

Or you can ask them to give discount on Fiat central locking for Active. It would be a lot more convenient in daily life.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    atul, with oberoi motors, whatever they quote for anything, double check the pricing. They have the habit of tripling the price of every accessory. First hand experience of that with them.