1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1.3 MJD or 1.4 TJet+ ? (Booked 1.4 TJet+)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by kr_vasudev, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

I had booked and came home, somehow felt the maintainence of the color might be difficult, even the slightest scratch will be highlighted. Canceled and booked Fox Tort Azure
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hearty Congratulations !! :)

Just sent you a text message on behalf of TFI. Was trying to send one through our regular mass sms service but it seems you have registered for DNC.

Come on maan : don't cancel the Bronze Scuro. It really looks good. Give it some thought again :)

Amogh
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    amogh thank you for the SMS. I again called Sales rep and told let the new color be there.

This is again becoming like 1.3 or 1.4 ;) This is final, going with new color.

1. I have to spend 15 mins more daily on the car
    2. In case of any scratches i will have it painted :D

Thanks
    Vasu
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey, vasudev, pls pls dont cancel the Brozo Scuro. Seriously, give it a thought. Scratches will be scratches, they will show on any color. :anyone :eek: :uh
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: 1.3 MJD or 1.4 TJet+ ? (Booked 1.4 TJet+)

Congratulations vasu and great colour......
    And in case of scratches you know who to send the bill to :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :dancing :dancing :dancing

So are you now officially the FIRST customer of the T-jet in the new colour ?
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Congrats Vasudev once again, uve taken the right decision. You wont regret it, if you had chosen to go for FTA, u would have always had in ur mind that what if I had Brozo Scuro. Great Choice. ::T
  8. Vasudev, Seriously I've never thought that you'll change the color choice within an hour!! :D
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks to all of you.

Since the beginning I had BNW in my mind, wife rejected that. Then we both selected FOX TORT AZURE. 2 days back saw new color and both of us were totally confused, because the car image was not available, today after going to KHT Motors, we insisted for a snap and sales manager got it quickly from the factory. We booked it, on the way back to home we were again thinking, this color might be difficult to maintain. However, there was no second thoughts about the color - it is a fantastic one.

I made again 2 calls to sales rep cancel and again choose the new color.

THIS FORUM IS LIVELY AND VERY HELPFUL.

Thanks a ton to all of you, have a great weekend. Now I am left with counting # of days for the arrival.
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    A BOLD YES SIR :dance
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.