1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1.3 MJD or 1.4 TJet+ ? (Booked 1.4 TJet+)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by kr_vasudev, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: 1.3 MJD or 1.4 TJet+ ?

Doc,

Thanks for the quick reply. The AC issue was due to the recent accident that TD Car had met with. Accident is one main reason for the delay in Test Drive

Thanks
    Vasu
  2. Re: 1.3 MJD or 1.4 TJet+ ?

Hi Vasudev,

I went through the entire thread and was curious to know about which car you selected but on the last post got to know that decision is not yet made.

I took TD of almost all cars in this range and I found that T-JET is miles ahead than all others (including MJD, City, Vento, SX4 etc). If your running is only 30KMS and you want to enjoy every moment of your drive then close your eyes and go for T-JET. If running cost is a concern then don't think too much and go for MJD. Apart from difference in features betn MJD and T-JET, while TD do this -

Drive a car at 120 at least and then apply brakes and let me know which do you feel safe and better to control. Hand down T-JET. Excellent ride and safe. Disk brakes at rear is doing wonderful job for you. Now after driving T-JET I don't feel happy to drive other cars.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Anand,

Thanks for the inputs.

With a heavy heart, I have handed over my good old friend Palio 1.2 to a new owner.

Family wants to take a final look at the Palio 1.2, hence getting the car again today to home from the current owner.

Booking the new car on Feb 5th, I'm still confused on which car to go, I may as well end up taking an impulse decision.

Thanks
    Vasu
  4. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India

So the only decision is a Fait i suppose ? and some *jet (multi or t-) ? :)
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

yeah i agree to anand, if economy is not your concern enjoy the TJET to the fullest. its once in a life time opportunity. indians dont get such cars very often.
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

I cannot imagine myself driving any other brand. Once a FIAT always a FIAT .
  7. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune

Hi Vasu,

I will tell you a technique to decide the car.

Take a coin, choose one side for T jet and other for MJD and toss the coin. While tossing the coin listen to your heart that for which side it is praying to come. Don't go the result of the toss, just go with for which your heart was praying. You will be happy with that car!
  8. Re: 1.3 MJD or 1.4 TJet+ ?

@Vasudev, How long will this suspense continue :)? Any decisions made?

Did you use Gaurav's trick?
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Anand,

I have already sold my Palio 1.2 and need to book the car ASAP.

I will give a surprise today in another thread where count is happening ;)

Thanks
    Vasu
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

Vasudev

Congrats. Finally you booked T Jet.?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.