1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

1.3-MJD-Emotion- PDI done but 'minor' issues.Accept or reject

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by CarJoker, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey @CarJoker, congrats on your new car.. Well 99 RPM is a very reliable website and the guy running this(1 Man Army) is a true gentleman, as you are here in B'lore he ships almost all the items through Bluedart Surface Priority, 2 days after confirmation and it's on your door steps, but you will have to find a reliable fitment guy outside as ASS will not entertain parts bought from outside their doors even if it's Guanine Fiat.</SPAN>

99 RPM unless says Aftermarket supplies 100% Guanine but a little expensive and I personally don’t mind that, you can pick the Cover, Still Plates(If not given by the Dealer), Original Mat(If not given by the dealer), Key chain :-D, Original Mudflaps,Original Seat covers for Punto or Aftermarket which ever you prefer and this fits perfectly and what else a cycle perhaps :evilsmile</SPAN>

BTW what colour is your new Punto ?
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  2. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thanks. Its New pearl white.
  3. Satishlvr

Satishlvr

Bengaluru
    Hi @carJoker. Congratulations on new car !

I am also planning to book my first car Punto 1.3 MJ Emotion next week. Could you please let me know which dealer you have booked and final quote you got if you don't mind ?

Till now, I only checked with Fiat Caffe, Domlur as it is very near to my office :)

This forum is very helpful to get very useful information about FIAT. Thank you all !

Satish.
  4. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thanks. I booked through Vecto Motors. My suggestion is go for any dealer except Aadya. That filter down to KHT or Vecto. Due to reduction in excise , price is further reduced by 10 to 15K if i am not wrong. When i booked, Punto emotion Diesel was 8.27L on road in Bangalore. This includes reverse parking sensor, GPS navigation with 50K cash discount. Last week i checked with all dealers over phone. Now same car should cost you around 8L to 8.10L.
    Fiat is giving Ads on every week end . Check those in newspapers.
  5. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can you please give more info on why you excluded Aadya Mtrs ?
  6. Satishlvr

Satishlvr

Bengaluru
    Thanks for reply.

Will check it. I am just worried as price list will change every month, March prices should not increase again :) And I can book only next week. fingers crossed.
  7. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    IMO, prices won't increase if cost of production don't increase. Now a days, Fiat is coming with week end offers.Last week it was upto 70K discount + free Philips music system free(5 to 6K) in Karnataka.
    SA/dealers will always say prices are going to rise. I went to Aadya twice and requested them for some information. They never called. I think most people don't have good experience with Aadya.
    :)
  8. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Carjoker it is either a Philips Home Theater System or EW & RSA, can you check with the Sales Advisor this ?

Aadya ha, well I same few post about there Service quality being quite satisfactory now, throught even Sales would be the same so was courios to know...