can you please tell me if the speakers were fitted at KHT ?
Got first service done at KHT - Punto
I just got my first service done at KHT for my punto. I dint connect to Adit or GM before going there, as I wasn't expecting much out of first service.
Overall experience -
1. The moment i reached at around 10am, I was attended quickly and it dint take much time to let the SA know of the minor issues and i left the SC in 15-20 mins.
2. I called them up in evening and SA informed the car was ready
3. Once i reached SA asked me to take a seat, sat there for a while, but then just wanted to take a look at the car, so traced my car and started taking a look. So here comes the wash quality, i can say the wash quality was below expectation. Many places the car was soiled on outside, it wasnt cleaned properly and on front glass i could still see traces of settled dust. More than that few people were still trying to clean ???...not a big deal still half an hr back i was told car is ready.
4. Meanwhile got the call from SA asking me to come over. Got back and had to wait for a while as there was some issue with their system to get the bills printed. SA asked me to sign on few papers(or job cards?) which said wash quality, etc was satisfactory, i was like what i haven't even seen my car and he is asking me to sign that wash quality is satisfactory. So i told him that i would anyway sign it, but wash quality is not good and if you want you can take a look yourself. So we went down and i showed him, he called the folks to clean those soiled parts again.
5. Meanwhile i took a look at interiors and saw the driver seat was soiled (may be oil/grease) so bad and disappointing especially when you don't have seat covers :sad:, i pointed to SA and he made one more call and a guy dropped in with 3M foam and a cloth and cleaned it to my satisfaction.
6. SA explained the bill, they had replaced the cable for front bonnet opener which was done on warranty and topped up oils.
7. So paid the bill of 250 + Tax (consumables of which a lot has been discussed offlate) and left the SC.
Next time I go, will in all probability connect with Adit and GM before going there.
Meantime I got a call from KHT for feedback and they have asked me to come over for a free car wash. Though I appreciate their offer, but just to get my car washed i don't know if its worth the time and money to go there.
I appreciate the efforts of Adit to be on this forum and taking note of the complaints here and trying to improve things. But looks like its a tough job to keep people at lower rung motivated and professional.
My Linea is also due for First service and have taken an appointment for 4th Feb. This Washing issue is getting consistent, even during delivery I was not happy with it and had brought to your notice, but things are still not in shape. I hope you are doing all that is possible, because no one wants to be left with sour test, given the way we love our FIAT rides.
if i dont get any complaints about my guys tht means tht they r not working coz only if u work there will b mistake and complaints... hahahahah ....so at least i know my guys r working.....
ok enough of bad jokes from me.... was jus kidding with the above statement
well i thank you for your feedback and hv sent the same to the concerned people in the service station and shall take it up for improvement in my weekly meetings. Apologies for what has happened.
Thanks Adit for taking note, I got a call from Suresh (GM) and he did apologize for what happened. Although he offered me to get my car washed, i am fine with it. Honestly your involvement helps improve things on flip side your accessibility on forum also makes KHT an easy target? Anyways your involvement here was a prime reason i bought my car from KHT, so I guess you are already on profit side.
Got my first service done.
I would rate 9/10. Will reserve 1 point for issue with breaking and clutch (there is a peculiar noise) after service, and SA said this is beacuse of top ups of various oil:anyone and should go away after 100 kms or so.
Anyway kudos to honesty of Mr. Bharath, I had left my Credit Card (which I use for fuel) in car and he handed it over to me safely
I have noticed that engine noise becomes marginally high(noticeable only to the owner and those who listen too much when driving) when oil level is somewhere near minimum, but is back to normal when topped up. I havent heard of any noise issue from brake and clutch due to top-up.
My Punto used to make some hissing noise while braking and both KHT and concorde could not cure that. For some 6k kms I lived with that. It was audible especially when I drive with windows rolled down. It went away after I replaced brake pad.
I booked my FIAT Punto MJD on 12th Jan from KHT Motors Whitefield Bangalore and took delivery on 1st FEB. I would over all rate customer level satisfaction as Good( few things promised were rejected at time of delivery) overall the SA handling customer was very satisfactory so i don't want to raise big noise at time of delivery. When it comes to service Center they have to improve a lot. A small experience from my side, My Punto RHS sun visor got broken after taking delivery while removing the factory fitted cover. I took the vehicle to service Center they said we don't have stock come next week, Again next week i was passing by that side took the vehicle,got the same reply....Again called them today to check the availability ...I got same reply saying stock not available you can call us next week.
I was really surprised to get these kind of answer from service center, almost 3 weeks passed same reply for small replacement. I personally feel they are not concentrating more on fiat vehicles so they are not ordering the parts.
You need to make sure they place the order. In all probability, they would not have placed the order.
Also, do check the availability in other service centers.
Please send a mail to "suresh(</firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com)<firstname.lastname@example.org> ." <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org,.Your issue will resolve with in 1 day.I have same kind off issue with them, done the same thing.The service people are irresponsible people.They may have forgot to submit the order.</email@example.com></firstname.lastname@example.org>
Separate names with a comma.